- Church/Clergy-related items only. The purpose of this page is to provide a forum for the wider UCC community. Items advertised here are for sale, free, or may be "wish list" things (eg. choir robes, bibles, pianos, etc).
- A written notice, including a description of your item(s) must be received at least one week prior to posting. A contact person along with the name of the church/organization, phone number and/or email must also be included in the notice.
- All items will be posted for one month unless specified otherwise in your notice. If an item is no longer available, it is up to the contact person to notify the Conference Office to remove the ad.
- The NHCUCC Classifieds page will only advertise positions in our 134 local United Church of Christ congregations and only for support staff, musicians, etc. Those seeking authorized positions (pastors, ordained, commissioned, licensed, etc.) should utilize the United Church of Christ's Search and Call process.
- Resumes of those seeking employment will not be posted. The New Hampshire Conference does not assume any responsibility for vetting applicants.
While it is assumed that the information contained on this page is accurate, the New Hampshire Conference, United Church of Christ does not endorse any particular item or employment ad and retains the right to refuse a posting at any time due to its content.
Please send your items to NHCUCC Classifieds.
First Congregational Church of Salem
The First Congregational Church of Salem, NH is seeking to hire a part-time keyboardist/organist. We are looking for someone who is willing to grow with us and help us phase back into some sense of normalcy with regards to music & church. At this time whilst in the midst of the pandemic, responsibilities will include working with the pastor on worship music and playing that music weekly on Sunday morning (Sept.-June) or Wednesday evening (July/August). Responsibilities will increase/change as we move out of the pandemic. Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Group Leader
Smith Memorial Church, Hillsboro
Do you have a heart for middle school and high school youth outreach as they gather in weekly groups for mission projects, conversation, fun and adventure? Do you easily relate well with youth? Do you have administrative and team building skills? Smith Memorial Church in Hillsboro, NH is looking for a Youth Group Leader for our Middle School youth group, and to serve as Administrator for both the Middle and High School youth groups. This is a part-time, stipend position.
- Plan and lead events, gatherings, mission outreach opportunities, fun trips when it becomes safe to do so, weekly meetings and overall programming
- Meet regularly with adult leaders to provide training and resources for the adult leaders to use.
- Encourage active participation among the youth in the community.
- Reach out to parents of youth and gather their support for youth activities
If interested in this position; please email a brief cover letter explaining your interest in this position and also attach onto the email a single page resume documenting your most recent background and experience.
Please email questions and resumes to: email@example.com