Save the Date: A Fall Retreat is currently scheduled for Friday, October 1 to Sunday, October 3, 2021
Download the brochure for additional details.
All participants in the 2021 Confirmation Retreat will need to provide:
- Proof of a negative COVID19 PCR test within 7 days prior to arrival at camp
(prefer within 3 days prior but results must be received prior to arrival)
For more details on Camp COVID Guidelines for 2021 see: https://hortoncenter.org/COVID/
- Signed Release Form (included in the brochure)
Additionally, Adults (age 18 and over) attending the Confirmation Retreat will need to complete the following forms or indicate they attended Horton Center in the Summer of 2021 and these forms are already on file:
- Voluntary Disclosure Statement
- Health Form 4 (Adult Health Form)
- Background Check Consent Form
- DCYF central-registry-search-release
Please send completed, notarized form to NHCUCC, 140 Sheep Davis Rd, Pembroke NH 03275,
NOT to DCYF as the form indicates. Also indicate that the New Hampshire Conference United Church of Christ or Horton Center at the above address is the agency to receive these results.
Additionally, All Youth attending the Confirmation Retreat will need to complete the following forms or indicate they attended Horton Center in the Summer of 2021 and these forms are already on file:
- Health Form 1 (Form to be completed by a parent)
- Health Form 2 (Form to be completed and signed by a parent and doctor)
- Health Form 3
(Required if a camper needs to keep an in-haler, epi-pen, or other emergency medication on site with them).
This form must be signed by both the parent and physician.
Still have questions? Contact Ann Desrochers, email: email@example.com or 603-715-9526.